Vent-Free and Wood Burning
- Vent-Free Fireboxes deliver 99% heating efficiency to dramatically lower your energy bills. You get dependable heat for just pennies an hour. And since no venting is required, all the heat stays in the room. Pair any vent-free gas log heater of your choice. The firebox can be installed against-or recessed into- any wall accessible to a gas line.
- Vent-free fireboxes by Monessen and Vanguard can be heat circulating with louvers and optional blowers or they can be smooth face models ideal for custom trim applications of stone or marble.
- Wood burning fireboxes allow for a beautiful wood fire or vented realistic gas log installations. Wood burning fireboxes have all-refractory brick to provide a realistic masonry look, with steel mesh molded in for durability.
Multi-Sided Slope Glaze Burners and Matching Log Sets
Designed to fit see-through and peninsula fireboxes, our Slope Glaze Vista Burners provide a great view from any angle. Ceramic beads inside the burner tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement.
- 18, 24 and 30-inch Vented/Vent-Free Vista Burners – up to 40,000 Btu
- Choose Millivolt or Intermittent Pilot – both include an on/off switch but will operate with Empire remote controls
- Choose from Rock Creek Refractory or Stone River Ceramic Fiber Log Sets
Please visit Breckenridge Vent-Free Fireboxes for compatible fireboxes.
Call Darrell Whatley at 770/228-8484 or email Darrell for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org