Propane Dryers Won’t Take You to
- Propane dryers dry clothes more efficiently and are less expensive
to operate: about half the cost of electric dryers (U.S. Department
- Propane dryers quickly reach the temperatures needed to dry clothes evenly.
- The moist heat of propane dryers is less likely to burn or discolor fabrics than the heat produced by electric dryers.
- Propane dryers result in less wear and tear on fabrics.
High-performance Propane Dryers Offer Energy-saving Features.
- Moisture sensing controls shut the dryer off when the selected level
of dryness is reached.
- Pilotless ignition eliminates the need for an energy-wasting standing
- Polymer-coated drum seals ensure heated air will not escape from
the drum during operation.
- Multiple temperature-setting controls allow settings to be adjusted according to fabric requirements.
- Diagonal airflow pattern provides faster, more thorough drying at
- Timed cycles allow you to operate the dryer for short time intervals.